Wednesday 16 May 2012

Mid-Week Show Shenanigans

It's not often I have a show during the week, and when I do it completely throws me for the next couple of days! As it stands right now, I actually have no idea what day it is!

Anyway: on Tuesday evening we had the latest stop on 'The Burlesque Show' tour at the Queen's Theatre in Hornchurch, Essex.

Kittie Klaw, Billy Kidd and James Malach - The Queen's Theatre, Hornchurch

Along with the usual cast, we had the beautiful Dolly Rose performing her gorgeous 'Tango De Las Rosas' act, and the amazing female magician and escapologist Billy Kidd. We also had Glorian Gray stage managing for the night, and keeping us all in check backstage, and Dolores Delight as our chanteuse.

The audience were quiet to begin with, however once Lili La Scala convinced them that they were allowed to laugh, cheer and generally show their appreciation, they livened up! Jim Devereaux's Elvis went down particularly well, however, as did Elliot Mason's surreal musical comedy, and Fancy Chance even managed to gain herself a fan club who waited by the backstage door for her after the show!

The one major mishap during the evening (from my point of view) was the loss of my pasties for 'Sugar' which led me to take the drastic measure of using eyelash glue and covering myself in glitter! The painful removal process has ensured that I will never again travel without a spare pair of pasties or tassels!

I forgot to take a mirror picture for this show, so to make it up to you, here are a few more pictures of my kittens...

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment