Friday 5 April 2013

Oops!

Goodness me, it's been almost a month since my last blog! 

In my defence, I've moved house this month and didn't have internet access for some time - added to that I've been a little under the weather so I've not really had the motivation to do much more than curl up on the sofa with the cats and Disney movies!

However, despite this, I have had a lovely month - it began with a charity show at Proud Cabaret organised by the wonderful Hayley Coppinger at Clear Cut Events, with a marvellous cast!

 
"And All That... Cabaret!" ** Joe Morose on piano 

Mirror Picture! With Abi Collins, Tempest Rose, Jonathan Finch and Ben Brown

I had several more shows at Proud Cabaret and the beautiful Volupte Lounge during March - here's a selection of pictures from a few of them...

Electra warming up backstage ** Leah Debrincat onstage

Mirror Picture! With Taz, Coco DuBois, Joe Morose, Electra, Mat Ricardo, Sophia St. Villier, Betsy Rose and Frieda Rose! 

 
Carmen looking gorgeous! ** Coat and Hat artwork?

Mirror Picture! With Tempest Rose and Kitty Devine at Volupte!

Alongside shows, I also participated in a fun photoshoot for the band 'The Noise Next Door' - I spent a fun afternoon dressing up as a saloon/show girl with a group of lovely ladies and gentlemen and the results promise to be wonderful!

Sneaky Peek! With Twin and TonicScarlett Belle and Liberty Sweet!

I also visited my hometown, Chester, to teach a Burlesque Workshop to an over-excitable hen party as part of the Vintage Pamper Box. They are a lovely group of ladies and I always enjoy working with them. The best part about visiting Chester is getting to see my friends and family; although the journey was a little fraught as I don't think Mother Nature has received the memo about Spring!

Snow covered garden in Chester

 
Hen Party at Telfords Warehouse ** Girls Night In with the besties

So, that's about it for March - it was a relatively quiet month, show-wise, which fortunately left me plenty of time and space to move house without lots of distractions. And obviously, being unwell, I actually preferred *not* performing as I wasn't feeling my best at all!

However, the next few months are looking promising and will hopefully be bringing some good things and exciting times, which I will, of course, share with you here - I promise not to leave it so long next time!

Ooh, and I got my hair cut!

No comments:

Post a Comment