Monday 7 October 2013

I'm Cabaret...

It's been a busy couple of weeks here at Casa Mia! I wasn't very well last week, hence the lack of blog however there is no rest for the wicked and I've been back on it with a whole host of exciting activities and projects...

First off, I was visited by the gorgeous Elle Amour; one of my best burlesque friends, who is now a momma! I've not seen her for an age and it was lovely to have her and beautiful baby over to stay.

Elle Amour and baby

Last Christmas I bought Taz a racing day experience and he finally got around to booking it so I spent a windy morning watching him tear super-cars around a race-track!

 
Lydden Hill

I followed this by several shows at beautiful Privee in Knightsbridge and the glorious Proud Cabaret with a whole host of Cabarati...


Unimpressed Mirror Picture! With Missy Fatale, Joe Morose, Betsy Rose, Taz Zebrowski and a photobomb by Abi Collins!

For Cabarevolution - The London Cabaret Festival

 
Cabaret Hobo!

While I was feeling under the weather, I took some much needed time to work on a new act: I'm really excited about this one as it's been a long time in the development stages and it'll be finally ready at the end of the month!

Sneak preview of my forthcoming act, 'Psyche'...

Finally; I've been hard at work rehearsing for the 2014 production 'Burlesque On Ice' and tickets are on sale now!! To whet your appetites here are some behind the scenes shots of us getting our showgirl on...!


 


So all-in-all, a busy couple of weeks!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment