Wednesday 1 November 2017

She's Back...

I'm back, beauties!

It's been two and a half years since I hung up my tassels - though it's been a lot longer than that since I last posted a blog here.

But, I started to miss performing, so I decided that it was time for me to pop on my heels and make my way back to the stage; and what lovelier place to come back to than Proud Cabaret in Brighton.

Dolly Rockets on stage at Proud Brighton

I have to say I was actually terrified (though it was Halloween so rather apt!) I wasn't sure whether I'd be able to perform any more!

But, it went well, I think... At least I didn't fall over, and everything came off when it was supposed (and stayed on where it was supposed to!) so that's a win in my book.

Nervous! Waiting to go on stage...

Backstage I had the gorgeous ladies Cherry DeVille and Violet Blaze to look after me, and the beautiful GM Carmen was on hand to ply me with gin and give me hugs!

 

So, I have a few more shows before the end of the year, which is exciting, and I'm taking bookings for the rest of 2017 and beyond... mostly I'm so looking forward to glitter-covered reunions with some of the best people!

No comments:

Post a Comment